Gain Relationships, Get Business Done, Solve Challenges and Learn from the Best
MarketplaceLIVE helps companies grow by enabling them to connect to new partners, new markets and gain access to new revenue streams. The event brings together leading cloud computing providers, service providers, capital markets firms, large enterprises, media and entertainment companies as well as industry analysts, network strategists, and C-Level technology experts in a truly dynamic atmosphere.
Who you can expect:
In past years, Telx events have attracted more than 1,200 C-level and other senior-level executive attendees representing over 800 companies across 20 countries. Including:
- Cloud providers
- Service providers
- Financial markets firms
- Large enterprises
- Digital Media and entertainment companies
- Industry analysts
- Network strategists
- C-level technology experts
What you can expect:
Past educational panels and discussions include speakers from Bloomberg, Sony PlayStation, Netflix, The Associated Press, CA Technologies, and others. 2012’s panel discussions included trending industry topics such as Cloud Strategy and Business Value, Innovative Advances in the Industry, The Future of Digital Media, and Smart Technologies That Really Matter (the Financial Services panel).
Past sponsors include Morgan Stanley, Digital Realty Trust, Integrity Telecommunications, Volta Data Centers, HKColo, Global Capacity, Ciena, AMS-IX, and more.
The next-generation of Telx’s popular Customer Business Exchange (CBX), MarketplaceLIVE is attended by key decision-makers and media contacts. The unique setting gives colocation customers, partners and industry experts an opportunity to showcase new and emerging solutions, products and services while learning about trends that will directly impact their businesses.
- Brings together hundreds of the industry’s most prominent influencers.
- Features expert speakers and panel discussions on next-generation industry topics designed to foster new ideas and customer insights.
- Gives you the latest insight on Telx’s datacenter facilities and interconnection services, and how they can help your business.
- Allows participants an opportunity to rub elbows with the who’s who of the telecom and IT industry, as well as a range of professionals from other companies spanning the financial, technical and software verticals.
- Enables attendees to make impactful business announcements to an audience of industry leading analysts and journalists, including such prestigious firms as 451 Research, TABB Group, GigaOM, M2Research, Vertical Systems, and more!