XConnect will be exhibiting at International Telecoms Week in Atlanta June 23-26 2019.
ITW is the annual meeting for the global wholesale telecoms industry, providing a platform for 6,939 delegates from 2,081 companies and more than 135 countries to meet together and network.
XConnect’s Tim Ward will be moderating the panel discussion on Sunday 23rd June from 11:00am – 12:00pm on Ensuring an Adaptive Approach to A2P Messaging. With global mobile penetration standing at 98.6% and SMS being a standard feature of all mobiles, many experts predict that A2P messaging is set to grow substantially over the next couple of years. With a 98% open rate, A2P messaging is allowing for businesses to directly engage with customers and opening new opportunities for carriers.
• Understand recent developments in carriers’ A2P solutions and best practice for monetisation
• How are businesses utilising this opportunity to ensure ROI on marketing investments?
• To what extent is A2P messaging providing a competitive alternative to OTTs in places of less reliable internet?
• To what extent has the industry overcome challenges in grey routes? And what can the industry do to negotiate perceptions that A2P messaging is an unreliable service?
• How is the industry working together to ensure that all components of the ecosystem are delivering best practice?
• How are carriers tailoring their security services to the new threats in A2P messaging?