We're looking for a Linux Engineer to work with our highly skilled team to implement security projects on various server and networking infrastructures.
You'll be responsible for installing, monitoring and maintaining hardware and software, writing scripts to automate jobs and processes and maintaining security, software and patch updates.
UK based, mainly from home with occasional travel to London and our Israel office.
We're looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in system administration (primarily Linux) – supporting a production environment
- A team player with initiative, ability to work independently and be able to see complex projects through to their completion
- The ability to research, evaluate and recommend new technologies and solutions and to script in at least one language (bash/perl/python)
- Experience with deployment and debugging of complex applications and databases including MySQL & mongodb
- Experience with cloud based services & virtualisation (AWS, VMWare)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. ms.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org